30 December 2009

Wedding Monogram Design

So, I've branched out into the wedding industry and I am thrilled. I've received a lot of good feedback from my designs, and I am offering designs at LOW prices. I know how hard it can be to plan a wedding and spend tons of money, especially when traditionally the bride and her family are supposed to be the ones who pay for it. At least that's how we do it in Alabama! So I have a section on my ETSY site especially for wedding designs.

Nichole was my first order for a monogram on ETSY. She ordered a pre-made monogram from me. The monogram is going to be placed on the belly band of her invitation. I was so thrilled that she chose my design to be apart of her wedding decor. Thank you Nichole for your purchase, and I wish you the best of luck in the rest of your planning! CONGRATS on your engagement!

Below is her monogram:
Thank you again!
XoXo,
AiDEn CoopeR Designs