11 December 2009

Logo for The Green Hanger Shop

Another design finished here at AiDEN CoopeR Designs! I have had the amazing opportunity to work with Judy from The Green Hanger Shop! She e-mailed me about a logo design after she saw the logo I created for The Robin's Nest. See the logo at: www.therobinsnest.net or www.therobins-nest.blogspot.com.
I was so thrilled to have been referred by one of my past clients, and honored that she liked my work enough to choose me to work with her. Judy is an amazing person. She is so kind, and enthusiastic about her business at The Green Hanger Shop. The Green Hanger Shop specializes in Eco-friendly resell of previously owned wedding items. You should definitely check her out. www.thegreenhangershop.com

Below is the logo I created for her.

Logo I designed for The Green Hanger Shop:


She has also ordered more items from me but the heart of the whole package is her logo. I also did her blog design with my partner from Chic & Simple Blogs. www.thegreenhangershop.blogspot.com. Check it all out! Thank you Judy for being patient with me and working with me. I look forward to working with you more in the future, and to our future designs!

XoXo,
AiDEN CoopeR Designs